THREE – Lighted Holiday Boat Parades
Hi South Shore,
Are we lucky to live where we live? Yes! We have three lighted boat parades to enjoy this upcoming holiday season. Details on each below. Each parade is accessible to the public.
33rd Annual Alafia Lighted Boat Parade and Chili Cook-Off
Sponsored by: The Rotary Club of FishHawk-Riverview
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 beginning @ 5:00pm – 8:00PM
Williams Park Boat Ramp
- We will be having the Parade of lighted boats which will start at Williams Park Boat Ramp (9425 Highway 41 South Riverview, FL 33578) and go all the way to the Diddy and then back down the river to River’s Edge where the award’s ceremony for the boats will be announced.
- We are partnering with the Hillsborough County Parks and Recreation Department to hold the Chili-Cook Off and viewing of the Boat Parade at the Riverview Civic Center, starting at 5 pm till 8 pm.
- There will be photos with Santa available for the children (bring your cameras); local community vendors.
- As we are a charitable organization and this event benefits the community, we are looking for Sponsors and Vendors at several levels and boats to parade down the Alafia for the benefit of many onlookers.
- If you are interested in participating in the Boat Parade this year, please contact Mike Broussard at MichaelBroussard34@yahoo.com.
- We are asking that our participating boaters make a suggested donation of 25.00 to be in the parade, and we are looking to the community to help us by making donations to our club. For more information you may also contact Dr. Kim Tyson at email@example.com.
Apollo Beach Lighted Boat Parade
Saturday, December 10, ~6:00PM (Sunset)
Public viewing, Chili Cook-off, Apollo Beach Elementary School Choir, Food and Drinks for sale at the Tampa Sailing Squadron. More information: HERE: http://bit.ly/ABLightedBoatParade2016
For parade route, information about entering a boat and more CLICK HERE
Anthony Landi: 203-449-7035 and South Shore Chamber of Commerce: (813) 645-1366
MiraBay Lighted Boat Parade
Saturday, December 17, 2016
6:00PM, approximate start time; 5:00PM festivities at MiraBay Clubhouse (see below)
CONTACT: Dan Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parade viewing: MiraBay Clubhouse (public), Lagoon area (MiraBay residents).
Parade route: Through the lagoon (MiraBay resident viewing area) and 3 trips in front of the Mirabay Club (public viewing area)
MiraBay Club will have Santa, Moon Bounce and Hot Dogs/Hamburgers available. 5:00PM (open to the public).